Today, v2.44.1 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on openstreetmap.org) has been released. Also, v2.44.0 was released last month without an email, so this email includes changes in both.
v2.44.0 has been rolled out to the openstreetmap.org servers, but v2.44.1 has not yet.
Major changes are
- Rendering of restricted access roads and paths significantly changed
- Changed to use Noto fonts for all languages
Other changes in both versions include
- A code of conduct adopted, based on the Go code of conduct
- Adjustments to city wall rendering
- Revised low zoom place rendering
- Render both house name and number if address has both
For a full list of commits from both releases, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v2.43.0…v2.44.1
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues