A new version of Potlatch 2 with several improvements and bugfixes:
- 'New-style' multipolygons are supported, where the tags are placed on the relation rather than the outer way. When you edit such a multipolygon, look at the bottom of the tag editor; you'll see that it's displaying the relation tags rather than the way. If you do want to change the tags on the way, you can choose that from the little dropdown menu there.
- Pop-up dialogue boxes are now generally resizable.
- In the Advanced tag view, long tag values now wrap onto multiple lines.
- The background menu is now usable on smaller screens.
- A 'Clear all' button on the Bookmarks menu.
- Shift-drag to zoom into a particular area; shift-click + or - to zoom three levels at a time; and you can now zoom out beyond zoom level 14, in which case no data will be displayed or loaded.
- Shift-< and > jump 10 nodes at a time along a way.
- Code now compiles with Apache Flex as well as with (older) Adobe Flex.
- Plus a bunch of other small fixes.
Potlatch 2 is somewhere between 'active development' and 'maintenance mode': there's no massive new features that I'm planning, but I intend to keep making small improvements to it along these lines, plus extra features as and when I'm doing some mapping and figure out a way to make it easier or quicker to use. OSM is lucky to have such an excellent default editor in iD, which gives P2 the freedom to develop as an efficient and comfortable editor for those who like its way of doing things.