muramototomoya on 17 September 2017 in Japanese (日本語)
Montreal non-existent road
- It was claimed that editor from Telenav added some non-existent roads.
source=improve_osm_tnwere added to roads in another area. (https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2016-September/007377.html)
- Problematic edits were reverted by telenav manager(?). (https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2016-September/007373.html)
- Local data were "disimproved" by remote mapper without local knowledge.
source=improve_osm_tnis invalid use for
- Team mapping rule was not(?) documented.
- telenav added turn restriction without knowing local traffic rule
Reaction from Telenav
Telenav Adding non existant highways
Bad 'track' imports made some active mappers quit mapping
Many road were added using AI technology before discussion with local community in Egypt
Erroneous roads werer added using AI technology
- Reverted: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/39365444
Craft mapper vs AI mapper
Crisis Mapping in Japan
- Disimproved the already mapped feature?
- Public document?
- Discussed with local community before team edit?
- Discussed with local community after claim?
- Documented the results and discussion?