Today, v4.20.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
- Progressive lightening major buildings fill and outline (#3659)
- Adding rendering for aboriginal areas (#3521)
- Dropping rendering of leisure=common (#3619)
- Adding missing oneway arrows for tracks and paths (#3614)
- Changing way_pixels limit to 750 for protected_area boundaries (#3661)
- Adding rendering for ref of track roads (#3654)
- Improving rendering of text labels on admin and nature-reserve borders (#3652)
- Changing way_pixels calculation to use scale_denominator (#3657)
- Fixing layering order for construction=* highway categories (#3646)
- Reducing saturation of pitch outline color (#3658)
- roads-text-ref-low-zoom: remove unused SQL CASE conditions in ORDER BY (#3680)
Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including almccon and Nakaner, new contributors.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.19.0…v4.20.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues