Today, v4.16.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
- Changing societal amenities color to less intensive
- Adding rendering for natural=strait
- Adding rendering for leisure=track on lines
- Adding icon for amenity=vehicle_inspection
- Adding icon for leisure=sports_centre + sport=swimming and leisure=swimming_area
- Adding icon for tourism=gallery
- Changing color for aeroway=apron in aerodromes
- Moving amenity=post_box to z19+
- Moving amenity=atm to z19+
- Replacing icon for information=tactile_model
- Ordering amenity_lines by layer
- Small documentation and code fixes
Thanks to all the contributors for this release including dryo, a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.15.0…v4.16.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues