Today, v4.5.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on openstreetmap.org) has been released.
- Cleaning up low zoom levels (z5-z7):
- Rendering roads from z6 instead of z5
- Rendering national parks from z8 instead of z7
- Rendering railways from z8 instead of z7
- Changing parking color from yellow to gray
- Unified rendering of leisure=fitness_station and leisure=fitness_centre
- Rendering of military=bunker
- Rendering all station buildings as major buildings
- Text wrapping for station labels
- Changing windmill color from amenity brown to man_made gray
- Some other documentation and code changes
Thanks to all the contributors for this release.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.4.0…v4.5.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues