State of the Map conferences celebrates the essence of the amazing communities that form an integral part of the OpenStreetMap. These conferences continue to strengthen the relationships that contributors around the world build both online and in person. The whole team at Mapbox cannot wait to connect with new and familiar friends around the globe at the many OpenStreetMap events happening this year.
Here’s the map of all events, find the interactive one here
Take a look at our event-full calendar for this year:
- The sixth State of the Map France, and one of the first State of the maps of 2018, took place in Pessac (near Bordeaux), France from 1st - 3rd June. The videos from the conference are online!
- State of the Map, the global OpenStreetMap gathering is taking place in the global capital of fashion and design — Milan, Italy from 28th - 30th July
- State of the Map, Japan, the regional conference is happening in Tokyo, Japan on 11th August
- The first ever FOSS4G in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Africa will be co-hosted by the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team and FOSS4G. This will take place from 27th August - 2nd September
- The fourth edition of State of the Map Latin America takes place in Buenos Aires, Argentina from 24th - 25th September, the call for proposal closes on 25th August.
- State of the Map US, the annual US community conference in Detroit, Michigan from 5th- 7th October. Look out for an interesting challenge of making Detroit the best map in the World
- State of the Map Asia is hosted by Bengaluru, India and takes place from 17th - 18th November
- The first FOSS4G State of the Map Oceania is happening in Melbourne, Australia from 20-23 November.