Over the last couple of weeks I’ve done a substantial amount of work on vespucci the OSM editor for Android http://code.google.com/p/osmeditor4android/, with the goal of a new release 0.9.4 some time in March. While a lot of the work is under the hood, there are a couple of new features that will make editing with vespucci a lot easier
- support for overlays (for example the OSM GPS tracks)
- imagery configuration from OSM imagery index hopefully making it easier to keep the available imagery updated
- support for imagery offsets
- multiple simultaneously active presets (vespucci uses JOSM presets)
- support for accessing the API with https and OAuth
and not to forget, you can now zoom out completly without getting sea sick :-).