A handful of minor changes, mostly around changeset behaviour:
- You can now choose to automatically close a changeset after saving
- Trying to save into an already-open changeset will show a warning dialogue if the resulting bounding box would be too big
- The currently open changeset is automatically closed when you quit P3
- Unpaved roads (as indicated by their surface or tracktype tag) are now drawn with a brown casing
- Keyboard issues on the latest Macs are fixed
P3 continues to be offered with Mac and Windows builds plus an AIR file. I’m hopeful that there’ll be a Linux build in due course but that’s waiting on licensing decisions by Harman, who maintain AIR. The Mac build is fully notarized; the Windows build is self-signed so you need to click through a warning dialogue (I’ve experimented with using
signtool to fix this but the whole process is so deeply painful that I gave up after many hours of trying).