Today, v4.6.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
- Change sports_centre and stadium color to light green
- Change shades of green for landuse/leisure=recreation_ground and garden
- Do not render glaciers and icesheets on z6 and z7
- Do not render very small water areas on low zoom
- Do not render small national parks and nature reserves
- Do not render ferries on z7
- Improve rendering for bus guideways
- For built-up areas, replace the external data on z8 and z9 by OSM data
- Do not render bicycle/motorbike parking icons to z17
- Render community_centre and social_facility areas in light yellow
Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including Andy Townsend, a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.5.0…v4.6.0.
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues.