Robot Mappers , machine-learning and artificial intelligence (“robot”) techniques ; http://mike.teczno.com/notes/openstreetmap-at-a-crossroads.html
Maybe, in the future we need some ethical suggestions, like
- “Robot mappers must be designed to assist humanity” meaning human autonomy needs to be respected.
- “Robot mappers must be transparent” meaning that humans should know and be able to understand how they work.
- “Robot mappers must maximize efficiencies without destroying the dignity of people”.
- “Robot mappers must be designed for intelligent privacy” meaning that it earns trust through guarding their information.
- “Robot mappers must have algorithmic accountability so that humans can undo unintended harm”.
- “Robot mappers must guard against bias” so that they must not discriminate people.
based on Satya Nadella’s A.I. laws
I added this to the [OSM Wiki:Talk:Automated Edits code of conduct]