Overpass + LL + a few libs :-D
Green - open
Silver - closed
Gold - soon closed
Blue - no data
Does anyone have an idea how to get timezone for place?
Comment from andrewsh on 22 November 2013 at 09:36
This is precisely what I wanted to do few years ago (but never managed to finish), and I have cafemap.info and cafémap.info domains for that. Do you want to use them? :)
Comment from Dotevo on 22 November 2013 at 09:47
If you want then you can redirect them to gdzie.bl.ee . But website isn't ready. I have a lot of features on todo list :)
-Changing the time and date
-Tourism and sport panels
-Own login to sending notes
-and more more more... :)
Comment from andrewsh on 22 November 2013 at 10:03
If you add aliases to your webserver config, I can add a CNAME record pointing to your domain.
If you want, of course :)
Comment from Dotevo on 22 November 2013 at 10:25
But maybe is better redirect to http://gdzie.bl.ee/#14/51.1097/17.0315/type=eat/store=store_all/cuisine=coffee_shop/ or something like this.
It is your domain so you choose :) but i'm using free hosting and I'm not sure what I can. I check it.
Comment from DaCor on 22 November 2013 at 16:19
Excellent, love it, cant wait to see what else you are going to do with this
- When I select different options and new markers are being loaded there is nothing to show the user that a query is in progress, instead it just looks like nothing is happening. Maybe add something to show a query is being processed or alternatively speed up the process
- I'm using chrome (Version 31.0.1650.57 m) and twice it locked up the browser. Noticed it happening when I zoomed into level 14 and tried to zoom back out again
- "Set", what does this do?
- Its great that you can add notes for existing features, however it would be good to be able to add notes for features that don't show up
- Under the "Add Missing Data" window, I would suggest wording it something like:
Option 1 - Add the data yourself, its easy, click here to go to the openstreetmap website and sign up. It only takes a few mins and the new information will appear within minutes. You will also likely have the option to use satellite imagery which will allow you place your information more accurately.
Option 2 - Add a note for other mappers which they can use to add the missing data. Be clear in what you want added. The more detail and the clearer your message, the more likely it will get added to the map. Be aware, you may have to wait several days before you see your information added to the map.
Comment from DaCor on 22 November 2013 at 16:21
god I hate markdown, apologies about that being a mess to read as I can't edit my comment
Comment from Dotevo on 22 November 2013 at 20:18
'Set' button does the same what changing options. I should remove it but I had a few issues with refreshing data.
'Add Missing data' needs change and I like your proposition. Permalink is always in a website addres with all options.
Comment from couchmapper on 1 February 2014 at 17:28
Nice overpass api use case. Could you add it to this wiki-page, please? wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API/Applications