naoliv has commented on the following diary entries

GPS Accuracy of Garmin, Polar, and other Running Watches about 1 month ago

"An infographic of the accuracy of the GPS running watches. The top right corner represents the most accurate watches. (This graphic uses ISO 5725 terminology.)" should be on the text of the post and not only on the image's alt.

Big hole in the Hautes Fagnes, Belgium about 1 month ago

And fixed here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24351393 :-)

Big hole in the Hautes Fagnes, Belgium about 1 month ago

It was broken here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24169504

Data that I capture with my phone 2 months ago

I also have OSMTracker, but I use it only when walking. Since I can't actually use the phone while driving, I prefer the specialized GPS Logger (or OsmAnd when I need to route or see the streets where I am driving).

1000 edições 2 months ago

Obrigado, Tarcisio! :-)

Android OSM apps 3 months ago

Without a map, but very usefull for quick surveys: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.guillaumin.android.osmtracker

1000 edições 3 months ago

Obrigado, Linhares!

Ideas for a "suspect changesets classifier" 4 months ago

The problem is that I can't manually verify every changeset (and that's why I am wanting some kind of classifier).

High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite 5 months ago

Brazil :-)

Answering my own doubt/question, for areas where the coverage is down to level 17 only, it's necessary to change the "19" to "17" in the TMS layer:

tms[17]:http://…

When zooming too much (> 17 in the rest of the world), is this caused by JOSM or MapBox is providing these "black" tiles?

Black

Início › Grupos › RGM › Coleta de dados nas rodovias entre Ribeirão Grande, Capão Bonito, Capela do Alto e Tatuí 5 months ago

Edil,

Você foi no carro andando como passageiro e marcando os pontos (com o carro em movimento) ou você foi parando em cada lugar para fazer anotação?

Yet another noname layer ... almost 2 years ago

But at least from what I see here in Brazil, a lot of streets are left without a surface type; it's possible to see that there are several unpaved streets without a proper surface type (and they will be wrongly treated as paved; I wouldn't like to be routed through unpaved ways, for example). Having a "nosurface" would help to look at places like this.

Likewise the "nospeed", but with a lesser need. It could be used to calculate better routes (highways with the same value (residential), but with different max speeds, for example) or warning the driver about being faster than the max speed of the way.

Yet another noname layer ... almost 2 years ago

Is it also possible to have more additional layers? (for example, one "nosurface", with roads that have no surface tags and one "nospeed", with roads without a maxspeed tag)