naoliv has commented on the following diary entries

2017 Board Election Statistics 1 day ago

Oh my... only now I am seeing that I wrote "Dave" :-( Really sorry for this, David.

@imagico
But it starts to get stranger (for me, at least) if we count all the possibilities
4*3*2*2 = 48 it seems? (if we count the last option as one last candidate or empty vote)

2017 Board Election Statistics 1 day ago

If I didn't mess how to interpret the data, I saw that the most voted sequence was:

• 49 persons voted Heather as first option and Joost as second

10% of the votes with the same sequence is strange for me.

Then the second most voted sequence:

• 36 persons voted Heather as first, Joost as second and David as third

So the two most voted sequences didn't include Paul.

Then the third most voted sequence had:

• 32 persons voted Paul as first, Joost as second and David as third.

Fourth and fifth most voted sequence had:

• 22 votes for Joost, Paul, Dave, Heather
  • 22 votes for Paul, Joost, Dave, Heather

ie, no Heather or Heather as the last option.

Pokemon Go now uses OSM 11 days ago

Also see https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/7gqrrt/compilation_thread_of_visual_map_skin_update_to/

The only phone that doesn't like cobblestone about 1 month ago

Images are broken :-/

Landuse import - is there one done right? about 2 months ago

The only landuse import done right is the one that has not been done? ;-)

Projeto Cocal do Sul 3 months ago

Mnemocinesis, em quantas pessoas vocês vão fazer esse mapeamento?

Mapeamento Parque de Exposições - Rondonópolis-MT/BR 3 months ago

Ficou bom, Ivaldo.
Você irá no evento?
Pergunto pela possibilidade de mapear outros elementos que não dá para fazer apenas pela imagem, como bebedouros de água, banheiros, bancos, lixeiras, etc.

Eu tenho, você não tem 4 months ago

Interessante o violão. Não tinha visto ainda.

Eu tenho, você não tem 4 months ago

Carlos, está atualizando só com o diff diário? (o daily)

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted 9 months ago

@ImreSamu I will send you a message

@andygol @jinalfoflia Yes, I already took a look at http://osmcha.mapbox.com/features?reasons=13
While it gives some related results with what I need, it's necessary to post-process/scrap the data from it.

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted 9 months ago

@ImreSamu I will need it since the beggining :-)

It also needs to be continuously updated (so some code/script/etc will be necessary here).
Or at least be able to generate the data on demand (for a specific user, or date range, if possible).

And it seems to be going the right way here.

taginfo: pub vs. place_of_worship 10 months ago

Brazil

pub: 2504
bar: 2812
place_of_worship: 12756

People misunderstand pub and bar here, so I guess we should sum both.
pub + bar: 5316 vs place_of_worship: 12756

Micromapping gone wrong 10 months ago

My wild guess: it was an import

Transcontinental highway interconnecting Brazil to Germany 10 months ago

In my defense, I took a first look using the map with a low zoom level.
And it seems that it was in Germany :-)

Transcontinental highway interconnecting Brazil to Germany 10 months ago

Only the node was modified, and not the way https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/45951546/history That is why we see the way with 4 years old.

Please Remove This Spam about 1 year ago

Note that by adding entries citing the spams you also increase the noise in the diary.
If somebody is reading your post about the spam, most probably they also also saw the spam (thus it's not needed to write about them).

5.000 changesets over 1 year ago

Tomio, não to achando no mapa o lugar onde vai ter festa pra comemorar :-P

Endereços do Distrito Federal over 1 year ago

Hum... pra esse caso ficou bom mesmo.

Endereços do Distrito Federal over 1 year ago

É tudo pontual ou você que filtrou só essa parte?

Datos Abiertos De Paraguay!! over 1 year ago

It's necessary to care some care before using it in OSM.
See https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/17550/can-i-import-cc-by-sa-data-into-openstreetmap and https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/ODbL_Compatibility