naoliv has commented on the following diary entries

2k changesets e meus 5 anos de OSM 29 days ago

Você não sabia que o nome dele é Santa Mariense, Blademir?

2k changesets e meus 5 anos de OSM 29 days ago

🎉🎉🎉

Motorway Junction Node Placement about 1 month ago

Sorry to say that, but option 3 is actually terrible.

"OSM go" - Impressions 2 months ago

The images are broken

2017 Board Election Statistics 3 months ago

Oh my... only now I am seeing that I wrote "Dave" :-( Really sorry for this, David.

@imagico
But it starts to get stranger (for me, at least) if we count all the possibilities
4*3*2*2 = 48 it seems? (if we count the last option as one last candidate or empty vote)

2017 Board Election Statistics 3 months ago

If I didn't mess how to interpret the data, I saw that the most voted sequence was:

• 49 persons voted Heather as first option and Joost as second

10% of the votes with the same sequence is strange for me.

Then the second most voted sequence:

• 36 persons voted Heather as first, Joost as second and David as third

So the two most voted sequences didn't include Paul.

Then the third most voted sequence had:

• 32 persons voted Paul as first, Joost as second and David as third.

Fourth and fifth most voted sequence had:

• 22 votes for Joost, Paul, Dave, Heather
  • 22 votes for Paul, Joost, Dave, Heather

ie, no Heather or Heather as the last option.

Pokemon Go now uses OSM 3 months ago

Also see https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/7gqrrt/compilation_thread_of_visual_map_skin_update_to/

The only phone that doesn't like cobblestone 4 months ago

Images are broken :-/

Landuse import - is there one done right? 4 months ago

The only landuse import done right is the one that has not been done? ;-)

Projeto Cocal do Sul 5 months ago

Mnemocinesis, em quantas pessoas vocês vão fazer esse mapeamento?

Mapeamento Parque de Exposições - Rondonópolis-MT/BR 6 months ago

Ficou bom, Ivaldo.
Você irá no evento?
Pergunto pela possibilidade de mapear outros elementos que não dá para fazer apenas pela imagem, como bebedouros de água, banheiros, bancos, lixeiras, etc.

Eu tenho, você não tem 7 months ago

Interessante o violão. Não tinha visto ainda.

Eu tenho, você não tem 7 months ago

Carlos, está atualizando só com o diff diário? (o daily)

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted 11 months ago

@ImreSamu I will send you a message

@andygol @jinalfoflia Yes, I already took a look at http://osmcha.mapbox.com/features?reasons=13
While it gives some related results with what I need, it's necessary to post-process/scrap the data from it.

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted 12 months ago

@ImreSamu I will need it since the beggining :-)

It also needs to be continuously updated (so some code/script/etc will be necessary here).
Or at least be able to generate the data on demand (for a specific user, or date range, if possible).

And it seems to be going the right way here.

taginfo: pub vs. place_of_worship about 1 year ago

Brazil

pub: 2504
bar: 2812
place_of_worship: 12756

People misunderstand pub and bar here, so I guess we should sum both.
pub + bar: 5316 vs place_of_worship: 12756

Micromapping gone wrong about 1 year ago

My wild guess: it was an import

Transcontinental highway interconnecting Brazil to Germany about 1 year ago

In my defense, I took a first look using the map with a low zoom level.
And it seems that it was in Germany :-)

Transcontinental highway interconnecting Brazil to Germany about 1 year ago

Only the node was modified, and not the way https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/45951546/history That is why we see the way with 4 years old.

Please Remove This Spam over 1 year ago

Note that by adding entries citing the spams you also increase the noise in the diary.
If somebody is reading your post about the spam, most probably they also also saw the spam (thus it's not needed to write about them).