OpenStreetMap

naoliv has commented on the following diary entries

Post When Comment
1000 about 4 hours ago

We are also sending a welcome message to new users in Brazil.

Meu projeto atual: Santo Antônio do Descoberto-GO (RIDE) 4 days ago

Só para complementar, realmente não parecem estar certos esse monte de landuse=residential para espeficicar os bairros (a não ser que toda essa área seja utilizada exclusivamente para residências, sem nenhum tipo de comércio, indústria, etc).

Para especificar os bairros você precisa criar, de forma muito resumida, áreas (polígonos ou multipolígonos) com boundary=administrative + admin_level=10 + name=Nome do Bairro + place=suburb

Meu projeto atual: Santo Antônio do Descoberto-GO (RIDE) 4 days ago

Apesar de visualmente ficar bonito, landuse em nó não é correto.
landuse só se utiliza em polígonos.

O que você deve usar é place=city_block http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:place%3Dcity_block

Outro modo de fazer seria remover todas essa grandes áreas residenciais e especificar individualmente cada bloco com o devido landuse + name

E que arquivo de AutoCAD seria esse que você está utilizando?

Distritos (admin_level=9) no Mato Grosso do Sul 9 days ago

Gostaria de ter todos os estados com admin_level=9 Vamos? ;-)

Proyecto carreteras asfaltadas 10 days ago

Mi Portunhol no es muy bueno, pero ya puedes ver las calles no pavimentadas en Osmand: 1 2

Las calles pavimentadas están en azul y no pavimentadas en marrón. Se puede personalizar el estilo también.

We can no longer go on like this about 2 months ago

É... é triste essa situação...

How to detect a wrong/improper/broken highway classification/hierarchy? about 2 months ago

Osmose doesn't cover Brazil :-/

GPS Accuracy of Garmin, Polar, and other Running Watches 3 months ago

"An infographic of the accuracy of the GPS running watches. The top right corner represents the most accurate watches. (This graphic uses ISO 5725 terminology.)" should be on the text of the post and not only on the image's alt.

Big hole in the Hautes Fagnes, Belgium 3 months ago

And fixed here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24351393 :-)

Big hole in the Hautes Fagnes, Belgium 3 months ago

It was broken here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24169504

Data that I capture with my phone 4 months ago

I also have OSMTracker, but I use it only when walking. Since I can't actually use the phone while driving, I prefer the specialized GPS Logger (or OsmAnd when I need to route or see the streets where I am driving).

1000 edições 4 months ago

Obrigado, Tarcisio! :-)

Android OSM apps 5 months ago

Without a map, but very usefull for quick surveys: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.guillaumin.android.osmtracker

1000 edições 5 months ago

Obrigado, Linhares!

Ideas for a "suspect changesets classifier" 5 months ago

The problem is that I can't manually verify every changeset (and that's why I am wanting some kind of classifier).

High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite 7 months ago

Brazil :-)

High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite 7 months ago

Answering my own doubt/question, for areas where the coverage is down to level 17 only, it's necessary to change the "19" to "17" in the TMS layer:

tms[17]:http://…

High res DigitalGlobe imagery open for tracing through Mapbox Satellite 7 months ago

When zooming too much (> 17 in the rest of the world), is this caused by JOSM or MapBox is providing these "black" tiles?

Black

Início › Grupos › RGM › Coleta de dados nas rodovias entre Ribeirão Grande, Capão Bonito, Capela do Alto e Tatuí 7 months ago

Edil,

Você foi no carro andando como passageiro e marcando os pontos (com o carro em movimento) ou você foi parando em cada lugar para fazer anotação?

Yet another noname layer ... almost 2 years ago

But at least from what I see here in Brazil, a lot of streets are left without a surface type; it's possible to see that there are several unpaved streets without a proper surface type (and they will be wrongly treated as paved; I wouldn't like to be routed through unpaved ways, for example). Having a "nosurface" would help to look at places like this.

Likewise the "nospeed", but with a lesser need. It could be used to calculate better routes (highways with the same value (residential), but with different max speeds, for example) or warning the driver about being faster than the max speed of the way.