I added all HVDC Overhead Powerlines ( inclusive electrode lines - with one exception) according the coordinates to Open Street Map, if they were not already shown
These lines are
* Baltic-Cable ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic-Cable )
* Konti-Skan ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konti-Skan )
* Cross-Skagerrak ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-Skagerrak )
* HVDC Gotland ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVDC_Gotland )
* Fenno-Skan ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenno%E2%80%93Skan )
* HVDC Italy-Greece ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVDC_Italy%E2%80%93Greece )
* HVDC Volgograd-Donbass ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVDC_Volgograd%E2%80%93Donbass )
* SACOI ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVDC_Italy%E2%80%93Corsica%E2%80%93Sardinia )
However, I was not able to add the electrode line of SACOI on Corse, as I do not know where it runs ( it looks like a 20 kV line with 2 conductors and such objects can be barely detected on satellite pictures).
Also I was not able to add the electrode line of HVDC Volgograd-Donbass in Volgograd area, as it is not clearly shown.
Hereby people in Bastia area and Volgograd can help.
In both cases