Recent diary entries
Changeset 16028497 by Danzelot spoiled the map (using iD 1.0.0).
I tried to fix it, but got stuck. Can someone help, please.
I accidentally deleted the following relations (using Potlatch 2):
What do I need to do to correct this unfortunate mistake (or better: to get it corrected by someone who is better skilled)?
any suggestions how to model a locked gate?
I modelled it in the following way:
- I have a way.
- At the location of the gate (somewhere along the way) I create a node.
- I tag the node: barrier=gate; noexit=yes
In reality the situation is a slightly more complex, see:
Thanks for all the hints. I got JOSM running and also got familiar with it ...
... just to find out that xybot has already done the job.
Sometimes I have been using the tag "no_exit" instead of "noexit". How can I correct this across all my edits?
Thanks for help
Now I have an OSM Wiki Account:
I am new to OMS editing. I use Potlatch 2 but would also switch to another editor.
My problem: I want to copy all tags from one object to another (in particular, if two ways have the same ore similar tags). Alternatively, copy and past of the complete way including tags would also be sufficient.
I plan to tag in this area:
- Playgrounds (Tag:leisure=playground, Area or Point)
- Spielstraßen (Germany) (Tag:highway=living_street) (often wrongly tagged as residential)
- Small footpaths (e.g. connecting roads)(Tag:highway=footway, Key:surface=paved or Key:surface=unpaved)