Recent diary entries
Did a slew of edits for the Binder Lake Sports Park and Apache Flats general area.
Some things I have done:
- Detailed all the softball diamonds in the sports park, including a recent update with their proper names.
- Added the buildings around the sports park, such as rest rooms and pavilions.
- Detailed Larry's Motor Sports, my favorite bike shop! :-)
- Detailed The House of Bargains Market and Rental Shop.
- Corrected Road Detail for Sports Park.
- To Do: Update Rainbow Drive To Reflect Road Overlay (Bing) Better.
- To Do: Check North Part of Park for Proper Road (Bing) Overlay & Detail If Required.
Missouri River Boundary Issue - Jefferson City, Columbia, St. Louis Rectangles (garmin.openstreetmaps.nl)Posted by Firefishe on 29 May 2012 in English (English)
This is my first diary entry for Open Street Maps (OSM.)
The Problem: Area north of the Missouri River, starting about 15 miles to the northwest from Jefferson City, Missouri (following normal river course); STRAIGHT LINE about 14 miles to the east near the hamlet of Lupus, MO; STRAIGHT LINE about 76 miles east-by-southeast ending near the hamlet of Matson, MO; STRAIGHT LINE about 13 miles south, back to the Missouri River.
This is Way #133848663 if I read the information in P2 correctly.
Having read a little of the documentation, I'm not certain if this is a Tag issue, or this local stretch of the Missouri River should be re-done as a multi-polygon, or what.
I'm not certain what is causing this problem at the moment.