Revert undiscussed mass removal of 'oneway=yes' on roundabouts performed by user Grauer after seeing this flagged on Osmose; after complaints from the Dutch community the user asked DWG to help with revert.
Edited about 2 years ago by woodpeck_repair
Version #10 · Changeset #51763240
- Relation LF Maasroute - 05 - Boxmeer - Maasbommel (9539011) (as forward)
- Relation 4826547 (as forward)
- Relation 6054525 (as forward)
- Relation 102358 (as forward)
- 417985358 (part of ways Brabantweg (224073235) and Heijenseweg (35719521))
- 417985359 (part of way Brabantweg (6853705))
- 417985360 (part of way Brabantweg (45404274))
- 417985361 (part of way Stationsweg (35719520))
- 417985362 (part of ways Spoorstraat (403882906) and Brabantweg (403882892))
Welcome to OpenStreetMap!
|Copyright OpenStreetMap and contributors, under an open license|