- Mapper since:
- February 25, 2014
Hi I’m Daniel, an active contributor to OpenStreetMap in the Tri-State region. I moved to Queens in New York City but am still very active in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County.
My Current Mapping Initiatives
OSM Tags with no specific location
New York City
- Adding a Bus Route to OSM
- Field mapping with Field Papers
- Pedestrian Routing and Accessibility in New York City
- Points of Interest
Nassau County, Long Island
You should reach out if you:
- Are mapping Queens and/or Nassau counties and want to collaborate on a project
- Want Nassau County buildings/addresses to be on OpenStreetMap and would like to hash out a campaign push to Nassau County government
- Organize a Field Papers mapping event in a NYC/Long Island neighborhood with poor OpenStreetMap coverage
- Want to say hi!