- Mapper since:
- July 18, 2014
Working mostly on:
- Mapping my local area into more detail and keep things up-to-date.
- Mapping as much as I can from the things I notice while being on the road
- Improve quality and consistency of used tagging within The Netherlands.
Areas of interest (roughly):
- Road topology and classification
- Maximum speed and road surface
- Small amenities (benches, postboxes etc., special interest for Social Sofa’s)
- Touristic visitor information (tourism, leisure, historic)
- (semi)Public POI’s like townhalls, pharmacies, community_centres etc.
- Specifically working on reducing the number of incorrect historic=monument tags in The Netherlands.