- Mapper since:
- December 09, 2015
I edit OSM primarily around my home in South Carolina. I have hiked all of the trails in Aiken’s Hitchcock Woods and take a strong interest that OSM representation of the Woods is comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date in that area.
Tasks I enjoy include:
- Ground surveys of hiking and mountain biking trails
- Ground surveys of new residential development
- Adjusting boundaries of golf courses, parks, and other areas based on property records
- Improving waterways, including additions of center lines to existing imported USGS river banks and joining of named waterways into single relations.
- Updating to businesses, including targeted searches to find current tenants uses for properties of OSM identifies with defunct or shrinking brands.