- Mapper since:
- September 26, 2006
I’ve specialized in editing New York State.
- I’ve added all rivers and most streams.
- Added the bridges that cross those waterways
- Added named lakes and ponds
- Added imported address points, manual address interpolation, and manual building addresses in Potsdam NY and surrounds. I used all three methods to see how well they aligned with each other.
- Added most landuse in the Potsdam area.
- Added every abandoned railroad and even unfinished railroads.
- Since I have bicycled every rail-trail in NY, I’ve ensured that every rail-trail has been added.
- Fixed TIGER misalignment.
- Fixed the dreaded Y intersections in TIGER data that should really be a T.
- You can examine any block of data, and I’ll be one of the top five editors anywhere in NY.