Mapper since: March 05, 2019
Who am I?
- I am Andy, a GIS Data Officer at the National Trust.
- I am based in Swindon and frequently travel to National Trust properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
What are we using OSM for?
- We are using OSM as part of a project to map paths on National Trust managed land. Full project details are available on our wiki page.
- To feedback or comment on the project, please use the discussion tab on the wiki page.
- For anything else, please feel free to message me.