Split building into shop ways; converting existing shop nodes
Closed 8 months ago by St Mary Clay
|created_by||JOSM/1.5 (18513 en_GB)|
|source||Bing; OSMUK Cadastral Parcels|
- Valentine & Turner (1080920304, v1)
- Supercuts (1080920305, v1)
- Bishop (1080920306, v1)
- Miso Noodle Bar (1080920307, v1)
- Graham Webb (1080920308, v1)
- Subway (1080920309, v1)
- SunShine Co. (1080920310, v1)
- Cafe (1080920311, v1)
- Langford Russell (1080920312, v1)
- Your Move (1080920313, v1)
- Asia Express (1080920314, v1)
- A Mano (1080920315, v1)
- Fab House (144475033, v2)
- Berwick Quarter (144475037, v3)
Welcome to OpenStreetMap!
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.
Hosting is supported by UCL, Fastly, Bytemark Hosting, and other partners.
|Copyright OpenStreetMap and contributors, under an open license|