Given the terrain, it's extremely unlikely that the border (defined as the Vermont-side high water line) crosses US 3 like this.
Edited almost 6 years ago by NE2
Version #1 · Changeset #10211655
|source||Complex Systems Research Center, University of New Hampshire|
- Relation Vermont (60759) (as outer)
- Relation Essex County (76617) (as outer)
- Relation Coös County (2049058) (as outer)
- Relation New Hampshire (67213) (as outer)
- Relation Stewartstown (2051766) (as outer)
- Relation Canaan (3075869) (as outer)
Welcome to OpenStreetMap!
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.Learn More Start Mapping
|Copyright OpenStreetMap and contributors, under an open license|