Way: Butterley Engineering site (closed) (133261595)
Extended the A610 bridge a bit around the corner based on what it looks like when you drive along it, and nudged the former Butterley site south into the corner.
- Edited over 7 years ago by SomeoneElse
- Changeset #36765697
|name||Butterley Engineering site (closed)|
|note||Former engineering works, now largely demolished except for the older buildings to the north of the site which are standing but are disused.|
- 1466737600 (part of way 133261614)
- 1466737594 (part of way Never Forever (133261617))
- 1466737583 (part of ways Never Forever (133261617) and Never Forever (133261617))
- 1466737575 (part of way 133261620)
- 1466737574 (part of ways 133261620 and 133261620)
- 1466737572 (part of way 133261618)
- 1466737566 (part of way 133261618)
- 1466737559 (part of way 133261618)
- 1466737547 (part of way 133261618)
Welcome to OpenStreetMap!
OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.
Hosting is supported by UCL, Fastly, Bytemark Hosting, and other partners.
|Copyright OpenStreetMap and contributors, under an open license|