Today, v4.3.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on openstreetmap.org) has been released.
- Moving ford and emergency phone to a new tagging scheme
- Moving natural=tree to higher zoom level (z18+)
- Changing embassy color to brown
- Rendering name for waterway=dock
- The same line wrap of amenities for all zoom levels
- Fixing combined railway/highway ordering regression
- Fixing line wrapping bug in Docker
- Some documentation and code cleaning
- Improve ferry line text legibility
- Hide small theme parks and zoos
- Use solid lines for admin borders at low zooms
Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including stevenLAD, a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.2.0...v4.3.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues