Today, v2.41.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on openstreetmap.org) has been released.
- More consistent fonts for POI labels
- Less saturated stadiums
- Rendering obelisks and dog parks
- An updated list of font packages
- Cleaning up the font list
- Rewriting the road colours script for easier changes
- Various bug fixes
Thanks to all the contributors, including jdhoek, a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v2.40.0…v2.41.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues.