naoliv has commented on the following diary entries

Looking for indigenous boundary maps for Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil!!! 3 months ago

É bom ver algumas coisas como https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Brazil/Terras_ind%C3%ADgenas e https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Brazil_Funai_Import

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pt:Contact caso tenha interesse de participar da comunidade.

Mapeamento do Largo São João e Igreja Matriz de Laranjal Paulista em vídeo 4 months ago

Quanto tempo levou isso, Igor?

Maps Update: 17th of April 8 months ago

By Brazil_South Region_West you mean which region/area exactly, please?

2k changesets e meus 5 anos de OSM 11 months ago

Você não sabia que o nome dele é Santa Mariense, Blademir?

2k changesets e meus 5 anos de OSM 11 months ago

🎉🎉🎉

Motorway Junction Node Placement 11 months ago

Sorry to say that, but option 3 is actually terrible.

"OSM go" - Impressions about 1 year ago

The images are broken

2017 Board Election Statistics about 1 year ago

Oh my... only now I am seeing that I wrote "Dave" :-( Really sorry for this, David.

@imagico
But it starts to get stranger (for me, at least) if we count all the possibilities
4*3*2*2 = 48 it seems? (if we count the last option as one last candidate or empty vote)

2017 Board Election Statistics about 1 year ago

If I didn't mess how to interpret the data, I saw that the most voted sequence was:

• 49 persons voted Heather as first option and Joost as second

10% of the votes with the same sequence is strange for me.

Then the second most voted sequence:

• 36 persons voted Heather as first, Joost as second and David as third

So the two most voted sequences didn't include Paul.

Then the third most voted sequence had:

• 32 persons voted Paul as first, Joost as second and David as third.

Fourth and fifth most voted sequence had:

• 22 votes for Joost, Paul, Dave, Heather
  • 22 votes for Paul, Joost, Dave, Heather

ie, no Heather or Heather as the last option.

Pokemon Go now uses OSM about 1 year ago

Also see https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/7gqrrt/compilation_thread_of_visual_map_skin_update_to/

The only phone that doesn't like cobblestone about 1 year ago

Images are broken :-/

Landuse import - is there one done right? about 1 year ago

The only landuse import done right is the one that has not been done? ;-)

Projeto Cocal do Sul about 1 year ago

Mnemocinesis, em quantas pessoas vocês vão fazer esse mapeamento?

Mapeamento Parque de Exposições - Rondonópolis-MT/BR over 1 year ago

Ficou bom, Ivaldo.
Você irá no evento?
Pergunto pela possibilidade de mapear outros elementos que não dá para fazer apenas pela imagem, como bebedouros de água, banheiros, bancos, lixeiras, etc.

Eu tenho, você não tem over 1 year ago

Interessante o violão. Não tinha visto ainda.

Eu tenho, você não tem over 1 year ago

Carlos, está atualizando só com o diff diário? (o daily)

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted over 1 year ago

@ImreSamu I will send you a message

@andygol @jinalfoflia Yes, I already took a look at http://osmcha.mapbox.com/features?reasons=13
While it gives some related results with what I need, it's necessary to post-process/scrap the data from it.

BOUNTY: identify changesets where street names were inserted over 1 year ago

@ImreSamu I will need it since the beggining :-)

It also needs to be continuously updated (so some code/script/etc will be necessary here).
Or at least be able to generate the data on demand (for a specific user, or date range, if possible).

And it seems to be going the right way here.

taginfo: pub vs. place_of_worship almost 2 years ago

Brazil

pub: 2504
bar: 2812
place_of_worship: 12756

People misunderstand pub and bar here, so I guess we should sum both.
pub + bar: 5316 vs place_of_worship: 12756

Micromapping gone wrong almost 2 years ago

My wild guess: it was an import