Posted by meannder on 1 January 2012 in English (English)

Is a proper tag available, -analogous to eg 'farmyard'- for a country-house/villa with annexation (garden, meadow-for-horse,..)? It is rather common here on farmland and in between farmyards. Or dous it not matter and can farmyard been used?

Location: Mispelaareik, Hogeschuur, Staden, Roeselare, West Flanders, Flanders, 8840, Belgium

Comment from ceyockey on 1 January 2012 at 17:51

my feeling is that 'farmyard' would be for a working farm. I would suggest using a 'site' type relation and include all elements of the site you've mentioned.

Comment from z-dude on 2 January 2012 at 07:27

got your message. I think what you're describing is a kind of rural residential. I grew up on a large yard with a pony and dog and a large field. Part of it was a garden with peas and strawberries.

Maybe you're right, the Meadow tag would be a better fit.

Login to leave a comment