- Mapper since:
- April 13, 2019
Hi, I’m mainly active in Hamburg, Germany, work as a software engineer and consider myself being an outdoor enthusiast.
- Cycle infrastructure (bicycle parking, cycleways, etc.)
- Hiking: Trails, surfaces, landuses, guideposts, information boards, etc.
- Streets, buildings, addresses, POIs
- Detailed mapping (benches, street lamps, surfaces of ways, waste baskets, exact landuses, etc.)
- In the past: Going through new notes on osm.org in the area of Hamburg, Germany (about five to ten new notes appear each day). Unfortunately I currently don’t have the time for that.
Software I wrote/write
- SimpleTaskManager (STM): Tasking manager like HOT but simpler and more general purpose. Website, source code, osm wiki
- GeoNotes: An Android-App to easily create georeferenced notes. F-Droid store, source code, osm wiki
- OSM Open: Find open stores at a specific point in time (e.g. open bakeries in Hamburg next Monday at 6am). website, source code
- QGIS outdoor map: A QGIS project to create your own outdoor maps. This can be used as a template for your own map styles. source code
- OSM changeset crawler (inactive): Crawl through changesets and create CSV output. Not actively developed anymore. source code
Checkout my GitHub account for all other projects.