The translations of the OpenStreetMap website and Potlatch are going great. Are you still annoyed using the site and Potlatch because you do not have an interface in your local language, or because the translation is inconsistent?
Then it is time to follow these easy steps and do something about it:
* register an account at http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:UserLogin/signup
* create your wiki user page by writing something short about yourself (it is the link with your user name in the upper left corner after creating a user)
* request translator rights at http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Project:Translator
* set your preferred language in http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Preferences
* after you get translator rights (this may take a few hours), contribute:
** OpenStreetMap website: http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Translate/out-osm-site
** Potlatch: http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Translate/out-osm-site
P.s. feel free to translate this diary entry to your own language and republish it!