Today, v4.25.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the Openstreetmap website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
This feature is not similar to common barriers (fences and walls)
Also changes protected area line and text to new @protected-area
This makes the rendering consistent between walls and hedges as areas
Fix syntax of font list and enable Armenian font (#3989)
- Use text-dy for wind generators only, not for other power=generator features (#3964)
- Use ST_PointOnSurface for bridge names (#3902)
- Use ST_PointOnSurface for text-poly-low-zoom (#3921)
- Use ST_PointOnSurface for roads-area-text-name (#3932)
Use ST_PointOnSurface for junctions (#3933)
These PRs complete the switch to ST_PointOnSurface for labeling all polygon features with text labels, which was began a year ago.
Minor code clean-ups:
- Remove way_pixels selection from bridge layer (#3950)
- Remove name from SQL select when unused (#3947)
- Combine line-barriers and area-barriers layers into one
Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including @Sjord (Sjoerd Langkemper), a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/$v4.24.1…v4.25.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues and new contributions