Have made heaps of updates around Bendigo, Heathcote & surrounds.
Finally got my GPS tracks traced and uploaded including
1) linear trail from reservoir in Kangaroo Flat through to Bendigo, including all bridges
2) all streets south of the creek between Myrtle and Golden Square
3) Some of the major thoroughfares through Bendigo
1) Mapped all the "new" subdivison at Lockwood South through to Bradford Road
2) Some of the major routes to the south/south west of the city including Tannery lane and all adjacent streets
3) Additional roads between Tannery lane and Lake Eppalock
Tied this in with an orienteering event, including
1) Heathcote Costerfield back road
2) Pink cliffs historic reserve, the walking tracks
Doubt there will be too much ore done before I head overseas for 10 weeks, returning early August. Good chance to utilise OSM on the GPS while away and see how well UK and Ireland is mapped.