My April 2021 in OSM
- Kept on mapping of course. Usual day to day mapping.
- Saw a new project to map public toilets in Ireland (Pee.ie), and tweeted at them
@pee_ie, to explain OSM (no reply yet)
- Attended a meeting with some Irish OSMers & other Irish Open Data activists about possible new Irish Open Data policy
- Reported a bug in Nominatim, where it depending on certain software that it didn’t claim to depend on
- OSMF Board
- Discussed with the board, and proposed a AOSMFBAAAoAAAA session at State of the Map 2021.
-  email recv, open ticket, DMed Simon & Packi
- Take over protection
- emailed all 27 corp members to seek advice, nothing too detailed.
- Local Chapters
- Board chat about Attribution Guidelines
- Renewed the OSMF’s BigBlueButton server with Cloud68
- email an OSMer to follow up about AoA change ideas.
(Sorry for the delay, I’ll try to catch up, which might result in less detail for this month)