I've been working in a novel way today - novel for me at least. I'd been looking at the Keepright web site (keepright.ipax.at) quite a bit lately, and manually fixing the odd error here and there.
But today I noticed that you can extract the errors in the area you're looking at to a GPX file. So I did that for my local area, although I unticked some of the error-types first as they were things I wasn't particularly interested in (like 'floating islands').
Then I had a look at an app I've had on the iPhone for a while called MotionX-GPS. I knew you could create waypoints in the app, so I wondered if there was a way to import waypoints from a GPX file. Sure enough, there is. You have to use a bit of a roundabout method: on the PC, you email the GPX file to GPSimport@motionx.com, and it then sends an email back to you. The idea is that you open this email using the Mail app on the iPhone: the email contains a link which, when you click on it, takes you into the MotionX-GPS app and into a dialogue that allows you to import the waypoints from the GPX file. According to the help in the app, you can import a maximum of 12 waypoints at a time, but actually I just sent one with 15 waypoints and it imported them successfully.
So then I sorted my waypoint list by proximity, and selected the closest one - this shows the location of the keepright error on a map and a description of the error, so I then drove to the location (with the help of my TomTom - sorry!) and checked out the missing details (mostly they were places of worship and schools without names): I edited the waypoint in MotionX-GPS to add the missing details and then checked out the next nearest waypoint.
Once all 12 were done, I returned to base and made the alterations in Potlatch2. This bit was entirely manual: I don't know of a way to get the information from MotionX-GPS into Potlatch or OSM automatically - would be great if you could. Each time I resolve an error in Potlatch I also edit the error in Keepright (I use the 'ignore temporarily' option to show that I think I've fixed it).
So, 24 POIs fixed today, and another 15 sitting on the iPhone waiting for another mapping foray.