I realised I had a tonne of wind farm survey data I'd amassed over the years, and little of it had been put into OSM. Most of it's in Ontario, but some is in the UK and elsewhere. Some was just rough locations I'd noted from air surveys and needed cleaning up. Where known, I've put in the manufacturer and power rating of each turbine.
I had to make my peace with JOSM, as Potlatch annoyingly tags wind turbines as 'power_source=wind', instead of the preferred 'generator:source=wind'. JOSM's a pain on the Mac, until you learn the trackpad gestures, and that Paste on Java is Ctrl+V and not Command+V (grr grr grr). Should really also fix the mapnik wind turbine symbol, as the green shaded tower is a registered trademark of ENERCON GmbH.
It was good to finally put projects I'd worked on (like Erie Shores Wind Farm) on the map — even if I had to resort to the dog-slow USGS WMS server and pointen-clicken to do so!