Today, v3.0.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on openstreetmap.org) has been released.
Major changes include
- Mapnik 3 is now required
- CartoCSS 0.16.x is now required
- Official Tilemill support is dropped
- Shapefiles are downloaded with a new python script
- Noto Naskh is now used for Arabic
- Visual impact of campsites and quarries reduced below z13
- Wilderness huts rendered
- Subway entrances rendered
Thanks to all the contributors for this release including jojo4u, a new contributor.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v2.45.1...v3.0.0
As always, we welcome any bug reports at https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues