maning has commented on the following diary entries

Mapillary trials 16 days ago

I'm getting the same issue sometimes (I'm blaming my ISP). Just try clicking the blue line to see photos. You can also file a bug report at mapillary's github account.

Water in OpenStreetMap about 2 months ago

This is nice challenge. However, I can't see it in the list of challenges in MapRoulette.

Iligan street map update 4 months ago

Great! Deteiled mapping in Iligan started after Sendong. Its good to know that there are more locals contributing. Hope you find the data useful.

Iligan street map update 4 months ago

Keep it up! Is this a local mapping initiative in Iligan? If you have questions, just ask.

Keep on mapping!

Maning OpenStreetMap-Philippines

@OsmThis: Twitter to OSM 6 months ago

https://twitter.com/sashazykov/status/460662527945232386 -> http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/158563

Fixed!

Moabi at State of the Map US 6 months ago

Cool! Any plans for open sourcing the code? I'm particularly interested in the iD presets.

Mapping the Gran Cordillera Central 7 months ago

Good luck with your docu entry! And its nice you do mapping on the side. ;)

Hello, OSM! 8 months ago

Hi Ken,

I reported your issue in iD's github repo, please update if the problem persists. Thanks!

We need to look at consistency of coverage in the Philippines. Let's target LOD1 first. 8 months ago

@/al, I updated the entry for the location of the images. If that is what you mean.

Hello, OSM! 8 months ago

Welcom to the "tribe". :)

Bagong Simula about 1 year ago

Lester,

Welcome din. Sana maging makabuluhan din ang iyong pagiging contributor dito sa OSM.

Rivers in Palawan not showing on main map almost 2 years ago

Disregard my comment. My speed reading missed that part of your post. :-)

Rivers in Palawan not showing on main map almost 2 years ago

Cycle, tranport and mapquest layer looks OK.

Will @MapBox allow imagery tracing for OSM? almost 2 years ago

Now available to paid users: http://support.mapbox.com/discussions/general-questions/9924-using-satellite-images-for-osm-tracing

Using exif based geotag photos from phone to JOSM is not always reliable about 2 years ago

What's even more weird is when I checked the details of the photo in the phone, it reports the lat/lon to up to 15 decimals! Way too much IMO.

1,074,201 things to do for OpenStreetMap, literally. about 2 years ago

Great! Any plans for a worldwide coverage?

Quezon Ave - Araneta Ave Underpass Now Open but... about 2 years ago

The underpass is now in OSM, please check later if the routing is OK.

hi-res imagery for Leyte and problems with OSM :( over 2 years ago

If you click on the Bing Aerial (Labeled) layer in this link: http://tools.openstreetmap.org.ph/imagery_coverage/#10.3271,124.791324,17

The closed source data is even worst. Unfortunately, I cannot edit it. The problem with closed/proprietary. :)

Perhaps we can also discuss this in the PH mailinglist so that other mappers can help and standardize the tags.

Good Day over 2 years ago

Welcome! I am happy to know that your groups is interested with using OSM Bukidnon has some hi-res imagery you use for tracing data.

Counting faces in SOTM 2011 group photo about 3 years ago

Note that Peter Batty appeared twice in the photo. :)