maning has commented on the following diary entries

Mapping the Gran Cordillera Central 24 days ago

Good luck with your docu entry! And its nice you do mapping on the side. ;)

Hello, OSM! about 2 months ago

Hi Ken,

I reported your issue in iD's github repo, please update if the problem persists. Thanks!

We need to look at consistency of coverage in the Philippines. Let's target LOD1 first. about 2 months ago

@/al, I updated the entry for the location of the images. If that is what you mean.

Hello, OSM! about 2 months ago

Welcom to the "tribe". :)

Bagong Simula 8 months ago

Lester,

Welcome din. Sana maging makabuluhan din ang iyong pagiging contributor dito sa OSM.

Rivers in Palawan not showing on main map over 1 year ago

Disregard my comment. My speed reading missed that part of your post. :-)

Rivers in Palawan not showing on main map over 1 year ago

Cycle, tranport and mapquest layer looks OK.

Will @MapBox allow imagery tracing for OSM? over 1 year ago

Now available to paid users: http://support.mapbox.com/discussions/general-questions/9924-using-satellite-images-for-osm-tracing

Using exif based geotag photos from phone to JOSM is not always reliable over 1 year ago

What's even more weird is when I checked the details of the photo in the phone, it reports the lat/lon to up to 15 decimals! Way too much IMO.

1,074,201 things to do for OpenStreetMap, literally. over 1 year ago

Great! Any plans for a worldwide coverage?

Quezon Ave - Araneta Ave Underpass Now Open but... over 1 year ago

The underpass is now in OSM, please check later if the routing is OK.

hi-res imagery for Leyte and problems with OSM :( almost 2 years ago

If you click on the Bing Aerial (Labeled) layer in this link: http://tools.openstreetmap.org.ph/imagery_coverage/#10.3271,124.791324,17

The closed source data is even worst. Unfortunately, I cannot edit it. The problem with closed/proprietary. :)

Perhaps we can also discuss this in the PH mailinglist so that other mappers can help and standardize the tags.

Good Day almost 2 years ago

Welcome! I am happy to know that your groups is interested with using OSM Bukidnon has some hi-res imagery you use for tracing data.

Counting faces in SOTM 2011 group photo over 2 years ago

Note that Peter Batty appeared twice in the photo. :)

OSM-PH tagging suggestion almost 3 years ago

I removed the word.

OSM-PH tagging suggestion almost 3 years ago

Streetview never existed in the Philippines. I took this photo myself. Does google own copyrights for the word "streetview"? If so, I will remove the word in my title.

changing rivers and streams in Marikina-Pasig basin about 3 years ago

@ wynnndale,

I'm not aware of publicly available maps that has updated rivers within this area.

Laguna Map: Famy and Sta. Maria only missing about 3 years ago

Sounds like a good place for a mapping party. ;)

missing U-turn slots on EDSA near SM and Trinoma about 3 years ago

You can view who modified/edited your data by looking at your specific changeset. Click the deleted way and view the history.

Garmin Won't Route you to SCTEX-NLEX from MacArthur about 3 years ago

backpacking philippines,

If you are using the osmph garmin maps I compile, then max_speed is not used:

I disabled the use of max_speed because ETA calculations are too optimistic.

I agree with richard, real world speed should be in another tag and not in max_speed.