chtfn has commented on the following diary entries

Points of interests in Bundaberg CBD 5 months ago

Great work, mate! Good to see some motivated people in QLD :)

The order/thinking/philosphy/system of OSM tags? 11 months ago

Hopefully at some stage we will have some kind of redirecting system for tags, so changes can be made gradually without breaking anything. That's my hopeful contribution to the discussion.

Mapeando la ciudad de Trelew. Argentina. 11 months ago

Hola, bienvenido y gracias por implicarte! :)

First OpenStreetMap classes in Ayacucho, Peru about 1 year ago

This is great! Felicitaciones, me alegro mucho que haya tanta actividad en Perú, hasta en más pequeñas ciudades como Ayacucho. Buena continuación para todos!

Keeping OSM up to date with OSMfocus about 1 year ago

Great, looking forward to trying it. Woud it be possible to add it to the F-Droid repos (if it is open source) ?

Premières impressions en tant que Contributeur OSM about 1 year ago

Pour ce qui est des éditeurs, je te conseille JOSM, c'est ce qu'il y a de mieux selon moi. Plus rapide que ID sur ma machine, plein de fonctions utiles, prends un petit peu de temps à prendre en main mais ça vaut vraiment le coup. En plus, il est très activement développé, donc ça s'améliore chaque moi. Et si tu veux éditer sur une tablette ou un smartphone, Vespucci est très bien.

Wiki loves monuments - OpenStreetMap, too! about 1 year ago

Brilliant, thanks for the tips! :)

Changing the real world to map the renderer.... over 1 year ago

brilliant :)

buy instagram likes over 1 year ago

Appli mobile OpenBeerMap disponible sur Firefox OS et Android over 1 year ago

Woohoo ! Je vais essayer ça tout de suite, et ça va surement me pousser à mettre à jour les infos des bars où je vais à Brisbane.

Merci !

Upcoming Vespucci 0.9.5 release over 1 year ago

Very exciting! Thanks for the hard work! now has OSM-powered bike routing for Western Europe over 1 year ago

Great work Richard, it looks amazing!

I just can't get any tooltips to explain to me what the buttons are for (on Firefox 30.0).

Keep up the great work.

Making OSM more widely known over 1 year ago

Good to read about your experience. I might do just that next time this happens! Good way to advertise!

I don't think mentioning Google Maps is necessary either, as it is not a great thing to be compared to them for different reasons. I believe they are two pretty similar-looking projects but they have different aims and uses.

An alternative to /export over 1 year ago

Great work, thanks for that! We need more of those!

Acer 3ICP7/67/90 Batterie over 1 year ago

laser puissant violet over 1 year ago

Ya es posible disfrutar las rutas del Perú (actualizado) over 1 year ago

Gracias por trabajar sobre el mapa de Perú! :)

mmocake review over 1 year ago

First steps in historical OSM analysis over 1 year ago

Great, awesome job! If you have a second, can I ask you to do beautiful Strasbourg please? EPSG:900913: 858273.108283,6201011.456994,867235.349848,6207432.167369

I of course understand if you don't have time - and I need to give it a go too! :)

OpenStreetBugs Phase out: Done over 1 year ago

Great job, thank you for that! :)