chtfn has commented on the following diary entries

note 10 days ago

Bienvenue et bonne chance pour ce qui suit ! :)

El pardo 10 days ago

Cual es el número del "changeset" ? Se puede usar JOSM y un plugin para revertir cambios.

Am I the Only One... 30 days ago

Same here, and I just hope it is a good exercise for my terrible memory! :)

New MapRoulette about to be launched! about 1 month ago

Haha great work at reading the post only partially, myself... Sorry about that! Anyway, another question: any plans for mobile? :)

New MapRoulette about to be launched! about 1 month ago

Exciting! Thanks for the hard work! Any plans to give challenges to users depending on where the user is? Or is it specifically challenges that don't require any local knowledge to fix? Cheers!

Who to report SPAM in the diaries? about 1 month ago

Report button would be great indeed.

Intro about 2 months ago

Welcome, and have a lot of fun mapping!

nommer les rues de Brazzaville 2 months ago

Dick Tecktiv, Brazzaville est la capitale du Congo :)

Intro ? 2 months ago

Hi Warin61

I see you have done quite a few edits already. I you are not in it already, I suggest you join the Australian mailing list for discussions: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-au

Cheers and happy editing!

No more mapping 2 months ago

Man I know, this is extremely annoying, I sort of give up tracing buildings now too... Have you seen any explanation or news anywhere about that issue? Or any discussion about another imagery supplier with better res available? EdLoach's explanation is the best I have seen so far...

My first diary entry 3 months ago

Welcome to this new worldwide community! I hope we will make you feel at home! Happy editing to you.

Actualizando Yuncler 3 months ago

Hola Paskuator!

Gracias por tu contribución. Mire a algunas de tus ultimas, y parece bastante bien. Algo que noté es que algunos edificios deberían tener ángulos cuadrados. En iD puedes hacerlo muy fácilmente usando la tecla S o hagando clic en el icono cuadrado cuando terminas trazando un edificio. Con JOSM creo que se use la tecla Q.

También puedes usar KeepRight, que es una herramienta muy útil para automáticamente encontrar errores potenciales.

Buena continuación!

Report a problem 3 months ago

It's a shame there is no obvious direct link to this page on the main page. How did you get to it?

First Day of Editing 3 months ago

Welcome! Enjoy your time here! I also started editing Wikipedia in 2006, and I really started editing OSM only from 2013, so we have kind of a similar history :)

First Edit 3 months ago

Welcome, enjoy yourself!

20000000 3 months ago

Woohooo! This is pretty exciting. Already 60k changesets happened since then. I think it is important enough to make it to the news on the wiki. Do you want to add it? http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Template:News&action=edit

1000 Edits 4 months ago

Congrats ! :)

Empresa reciente en openstreetmap 4 months ago

Hola

Este espacio esta dedicado a publicar información relacionada con el proyecto OpenStreetMap. Por favor, no añaden publicidad para su comercio aquí.

Gracias.

My first OSM meeting 4 months ago

Great, thank you for the tips guys! I added my name to the list, I did not know about it. I think I subscribed to the ITO tools a while ago but was confused about what services where available for free. I'll give it another go!

New Offline Render 5 months ago

Sorry, no knowledge at all, but just wanted to say that it sounds great and that I am really excited to see what it is capable of! Keep up the good work and thanks for that!