Mapper since: April 02, 2017
Hi, I'm azsr. I mainly contribute in Kent County, Rhode Island.
I started actively contributing to OSM from Ingress in August 2017, before I learned Niantic Labs would start switching to OSM data for basemaps. I learned of OSM through the Humanitarian map layer, which is available through IITC.
Sometimes you'll see weird mapped square areas in dotted around the state. That's probably me trying to fight boredom by choosing a news article/advertisement/power outage, mapping one way, then mapping a 200m x 200m area around that point.
- Buildings and addresses in East Greenwich (around 60% done)
- RIPTA routes in Rhode Island (less than 5%)
- Borders of municipalities and counties in Rhode Island
- Bing in Providence, Cranston, Warwick, Pawtucket
- RIDEM 2011 aerial imagery in rest of Rhode Island
- Esri from Sept 2017 - Jan 2018
- Various town and city GIS websites, plat maps, and property records