Tractor has commented on the following diary entries

New road style for the Default map style - highway=path is evil 13 days ago

Overall I like the changes. The old green trunk roads are very difficult to see against natural=wood when zoomed out, so I'm glad to see them go. I don't find the blue motorways problematic since it's a very different blue from that of the waterways. It's just a matter of getting used to blue roads on a map.

It would be nice if we could have more styles to choose from on the main map, but I understand if it will be to much work to maintain different styles.

Would it be possible to make an example where we can compare the new highway=motorway, highway=trunk and highway=* + motorroad=yes?

New road style for the Default map style - the first version 18 days ago

Trunk and motorways should render differently. They are not the same thing, and in some countries the difference is huge.

OSM links over 1 year ago

Nice work!

Universal language over 1 year ago

Sí, hablemos una lengua universal: el castellano.

La importancia de la congelacion de los alimentos over 2 years ago

SPAM

DECORACION PARA PAREDES over 3 years ago

SPAM!

Experience almost 4 years ago

I'm not sure that telling people that you may get arrested is the best way to promote OSM and recruit new people to the project...

I'm surprised to see that Sweden has such a law. The whole idea behind such a law seems to be something left over from the cold war era. The law is from a time before Wikipedia, OpenStreetMap, Facebook etc., and should be changed to take into account modern technology and its uses in present day society.

Oslo about 4 years ago

Thank you.

Angel mapping evening about 4 years ago

OffMaps2 actually uses vector maps. If you're going to buy more than just a couple of maps, I'd recommend buying the so called "maps flatrate". An alternative is City Maps 2Go, which is a bit cheaper.

story from thailand over 4 years ago

Spam.

location voiture maroc over 4 years ago

SPAM

Pourquoi les gens de optent de plus en plus à des voitures de luxe: over 4 years ago

SPAM

gpx not accepted - again over 4 years ago

Upload seems to be working again; at least for me.

Hello, sunday...server problem ? over 4 years ago

Same problem here, with Safari, so it's probably not related to the browser. Maybe the server is just busy.