To improve quality I use from time to time the following tools:
- View last changes in your region with WhoDidIt
- See what exactly was changed with OSM Hisory Viewer
- Check errors with Keep right!
- Check OSM Notes, OSM Inspector (View: Addresses!), MapDust
- Improve Street name mapping with Regio-OSM
- Find duplicates, different street names etc. with housenumbervalidator
After the use of all of this tools to find possible errors, the mapping of my regions looks much better than before and I have learned a lot.
Keep on mapping! But think first!!