To improve quality I use from time to time the following tools:
- View last changes in your region with WhoDidIt
- See what exactly was changed with OSM History Viewer or with Achavi.
- View history of any object.
- Check for typo errors in keys.
- Check errors with Keep right!
- Check OSM Notes, OSM Inspector (View: Addresses!), MapDust
- Improve Street name mapping with Regio-OSM
- Find duplicates, different street names etc. with housenumbervalidator
- Find a lot of more errors using osmose
After the use of all of this tools to find possible errors, the mapping of my regions looks much better than before and I have learned a lot.
Keep on mapping! But think first!!