High points :
* Cycling in the Netherlands and Belgium during the summer is awesome ! It's flat and cyclists often have right of way, so you almost never need to brake. And the views !
* Gosmore & Openstreetmap worked quite well.
* Meeting the other OSM addicts.
* Having so many friends who were willing to help.
Low points :
* Delayed luggage.
* Money stolen
* Finding so many youth hostels full. I guess all of the students are traveling because none of them can find vacation work.
* Puncturing 13km from the airport.
* Lufthansa wanting 130 euro to send my bicycle home. Hello ! To send a human works out at only 315 euro (which includes taxes), so how can they justify that ? Book it into first class or something ??