Jedrzej Pelka has commented on the following diary entries

Witam wszystkich 6 days ago

@Wh4tEver po co to coś witasz i powodzenia życzysz? Przecież na pierwszy rzut oka widać, że to tzw. pozycjonowanie jakiejś śmiesznej strony. Tfu! Zgłoszone.

Trabalho de Geografia 21 days ago

Regarding your only, single changeset: what does a pharmacy do in a boundary relation? Respond please.

Trabalho de Geografia about 2 months ago

Currently you just added a single node without tags, not connected to anything. What is it supposed to be? Do you need help? By the way, please use changeset comments.

What to do about Bus routes in Puebla? 2 months ago

The "seagull mapper" did his edits three years ago, these routes might be totally outdated today.

Top 25 cities in the world by the number of POI 3 months ago

How about a statistic of POI-density in OpenStreetMap, in POIs per km² of city polygon?

Mark Waypoints on OSM 4 months ago

In what file format do you keep those waypoints?

I think you could view your waypoints as a layer in JOSM (or some other editor) and add natural=spring (or amenity=drinking_water if applicable) to OpenStreetMap at the places you marked. Pay attention to underlying OpenStreetMap data, some water sources might already have been added.

ساختمان جديد شهرداري مركزي تبريز 5 months ago

Add a map note about it.

Des français ici 5 months ago

Spam! Reported.

To all recklessly editing newbies 5 months ago

@SomeoneElse This new user is a part of some larger action (primary school teachers asked to add their schools or something like that), an action that seems to lack any coordination or standards.

As a novice mapper, before even doing my first edit, I read OSM Wiki and many tutorials. Of course I did some mistakes, correcting them in later edits. But I was cautious, all because of my respect to the project and its data. I have no respect to people who join and start editing like frenetic doodling kids, without reading any introduction before. Forgive me I'm such a badass...

What's your OpenStreetMap story? 6 months ago

Back in 2013, I was using an Android app for viewing offline maps. There was a notice that the map data for this app comes from OpenStreetMap. From curiosity, I checked what OpenStreetMap is. Being already a Wikipedia contributor and having an inclination to wander around and explore my surroundings, I immediately found the project idea brilliant. Checking the map data of my hometown and thinking "what a mess!" I decided to share some local knowledge and to try doing some edits.

Before contributing my first changes, I carefully studied tutorials in OpenStreetMap Wiki. I was terribly afraid I might break some valuable data by mistake.

Öffentlicher Verkehr WIEN 6 months ago

"Ein Buch mit sieben Siegeln"... Der Hauptproblem ist, dass zwar ein klares Taggingschema existiert, aber es von Datenverbraucher ganz unterschiedlich verwertet wird. Zum Beispiel muss man immer irgendwo veraltetes highway=bus_stop mit name=* hinzupappen, sonst wird vom Mapnik-Stil auf der OSM-Hauptwebseite kaum was gezeigt, weil er weder die neue Tags noch die Relation p_t=stop_area berücksichtigt.

Ich habe einmal eine ganze Regionalverkehr-Strecke erfasst: Bus 666 nach Hel. Einfachheitshalber sind sowohl p_t=platform als auch p_t=stop_position als Punkte eingetragen, dazu für Rückwärtskompatibilität trägt jedes platform auch highway=bus_stop und Name. Leider werden jetzt von Overpass alle Haltestellen doppelt angezeigt, weil es sowohl p_t=stop_position als auch highway=bus_stop als getrennte Halte interpretiert, trotzdem sie derselben p_t=stop_area gehören...

Öffentlicher Verkehr WIEN 6 months ago

Viel Erfolg! :)

Happy 7 months ago

Was hat es mit OpenStreetMap zu tun?

Objects with only name=* and one with only area=yes... I don't know what you're trying to convey, but it doesn't look like something that should be on the map. Please read OSM Wiki before editing and stop wrtiting in Caps Lock.

itinerario peatonal prueba 9 months ago

Footway with sidewalk? What are you trying to map, you potlatcher?

mapping 10 months ago

Then maybe map something?

Addressing 10 months ago

@Sam Wilson: My method is: trace buildings first, print the map with building contours, walk/cycle the street writing down numbers (and other significant details) on the printout.

House, Property and Street Numbers, Please add numbers on your street 12 months ago

Street numbers? Don't you mean address numbers?

02203 12 months ago

What exactly is missing and what exactly do you want to add?

Visualizing improvement in improving Carroll County in OpenStreetMap 12 months ago

Something's wrong with the link in your article.