I am going to write this one last time here.
1. all of the edits that I personally made, you can relicense.
2. all the imported data, I am not going to put the work into looking into relicensing it.
If you want do, be my guest.
3. If you have questions about specific changesets, just ask me, I will try and remember what I did.
4. I will not agree to the CT with my h4ck3rm1k account, that would be perjury.
5. I am not planning on contributing much to osm on the new account.
6. I will work on creating data that is usable for osm outside of the monolithic databases.
7. I will work on improving the software that osm uses to make it less monolithic and dependant on a central database.
8. I will not sink more time and resources into the license change that I dont agree with.
any time people ask me about this, i will point them here. there are also mails on talk and legal talk.