over night stay

Posted by Heinz on 19 August 2008 in English (English)

How do you typical tag an accommodation for overnight stay. What we typical in German call a Pension or Dorfgasthof with overnight stay. Not as big and comfortable as an hotel. Please advice. I found nothing in the Wiki, but think it is as important as fuel stations for travelers.

Comment from ColinMarquardt on 19 August 2008 at 19:46

I think tourism=guest_house would fit quite nicely.

Hide this comment

Comment from Heinz on 20 August 2008 at 20:39

thanks, I'll use that.

Hide this comment

Leave a comment

Parsed with Markdown

  • Headings

    # Heading
    ## Subheading

  • Unordered list

    * First item
    * Second item

  • Ordered list

    1. First item
    2. Second item

  • Link

  • Image

    ![Alt text](URL)

Login to leave a comment