Dotevo has commented on the following diary entries

Unexpired.osm24.eu 17 days ago

Source code has been pushed to github https://github.com/dotevo/unexpired

@gormo: I'll try to find other (more common) char.

Unexpired.osm24.eu 21 days ago

Thank you. It is a very simple tool but I'll add new features. I think that I'll add nominatim and more editors. Right now is only Level0.

Some stats can be found here

Of course source code will be on github but I need a few days to clean up. Regarding of translations I'll use i18next and po files.

Thanks for your comment.

Unexpired.osm24.eu 26 days ago

External database. I'll add dump function in future (of course on ODbL). OAuth is needed because I use the usernames in checks list.

osm24.eu - Notes 4 months ago

Wheelchair is only a filter. Like cusine, diet when you select 'food' from menu.

Subject: 9 months ago

Przyznaj się, że nie jesteś bez winy. Po tym co odpisywałaś można różne rzeczy stwierdzić. Mieliśmy już takich co miasta usuwali.

Swoją drogą oceniasz community, a ile razy byłaś na mapping party? Znasz kogoś osobiście?

Creating a map with markers imported from OpenStreetMap 11 months ago

I'm using overpass api for http://gdzie.bl.ee/index.php#!17/51.10972/17.03158/

I will upload source code to github today.

Gdzie.bl.ee 11 months ago

Thx. Fixed :-)

My new website 11 months ago

Thank you. 'Set' button does the same what changing options. I should remove it but I had a few issues with refreshing data.

'Add Missing data' needs change and I like your proposition. Permalink is always in a website addres with all options.

My new website 11 months ago

But maybe is better redirect to http://gdzie.bl.ee/#14/51.1097/17.0315/type=eat/store=store_all/cuisine=coffee_shop/ or something like this. It is your domain so you choose :) but i'm using free hosting and I'm not sure what I can. I check it.

My new website 11 months ago

Hi,

If you want then you can redirect them to gdzie.bl.ee . But website isn't ready. I have a lot of features on todo list :) -Changing the time and date -Timezones -Better popup -More icons -Tourism and sport panels -Own login to sending notes -and more more more... :)

Br, Adam