OpenStreetMap

small edit

Posted by Circeus on 16 February 2009 in English (English)

Made a small adjustment to the Eastern edge of UDM campus. The former Convent of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, sold to UDM in 2003 and renamed "Pavillon 1420 Boulevard Mont-Royal", was recently re-sold to a promoter who is to convert the building into apartments. Fortunately the city materials (there was a public consultation because the building is located in a historic district) include maps that allow to trace a pretty accurate map of the lot.

Location: Outremont, Le Plateau Mont-Royal, Montreal city, Montreal (06), Quebec, Canada

Leave a comment

Parsed with Markdown

  • Headings

    # Heading
    ## Subheading

  • Unordered list

    * First item
    * Second item

  • Ordered list

    1. First item
    2. Second item

  • Link

    [Text](URL)
  • Image

    ![Alt text](URL)

Login to leave a comment