In nearly two years I've:
- Added street light data to the roads of Athens, Barcelona, London and Paris.
- Tried to turn Highbury into the densest area mapped globally by adding whatever notable feature there is.
- Introduce a proper relation for the London Congestion Charge.
- Introduce a proper standard for Greek Provincial Roads.
- Mapped Bir Tawil despite facing the technical limitations as others did with Antarctica.
- Kicked off a proper attempt at making London transport nodes "public_transport" ready.
And for my next endeavour:
- I've started mapping the LEZ in London.
- I've started mapping sidewalks in Barcelona and London.
So where next? Would it be nice to fork the OpenStreetMap engine for my roleplay on NationStates? Yes, I know OpenGeofiction but my priorities are different because it involves the real world map as a base and my visions have been bottled up for years.